Whilst the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations ) 2018 takes precedence over the DPA (Data Protection Act) in May 2018 we attest to the following in addition to the above :
- Any data breach will be reported to the Supervisory Authority within 72 hours of the incident
- All customers have the ‘Right to erasure’ – which includes all data including web records with all information being permanently deleted
- Protection Impact Assessments have been carried out to ensure we meet privacy level expectations
- Newsletter subscriptions are now double opt-in – meaning that not only does the individual have to actively subscribe, but they are required to confirm that subscription subsequently.
- All staff who have access to customer data have been trained and are regularly updated with respect to actively protecting customer data.
- We carry out internal audits of data protection activities.
- Should you wish to see what information we hold on you or to update this information then please E-mail: email@example.com and we endeavour to respond within one working day.
WHEN YOU VISIT OUR SITE
When you visit the Fostering Consultants web site, you are anonymous. We do not collect any personal information, including your email address, without your prior knowledge and consent. Your Fostering Consultants visit is enhanced during your browsing session through the use of a randomly generated number that is stored in a cookie on your computer. None of your personal information is stored in the cookie itself.
WHEN YOU SUBSCRIBE TO OUR EMAIL LISTS
You are placed on our electronic mailing list when you subscribe by email, subscribe through our web site, or check the subscription box on an online order (and confirm via double opt in). We never share our email lists with any outside source. We respect your privacy and want to make it as convenient as possible to unsubscribe from our lists. If you have trouble unsubscribing, or if you have any questions regarding our lists, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for prompt personal attention.
The work of the fostering consultants is underpinned by the National Minimum Standards for fostering and adheres to the principles of The Children Act 1989/2004, which directs that the welfare of the child is paramount
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
WE TREAT ALL YOUR DATA WITH THE UTMOST RESPECT. WE WILL SHARE YOUR DATA WITH NO-ONE WITHOUT YOUR EXPRESS PERMISSION